You won’t ask for help! It is really that simple. Our pride gets in the way of us being able to really move forward from places that make us feel stuck. If you are stuck in your money, you’ve tried to do it on your own and you keep finding yourself in the same situation month after month, year after year, recognize that I completely understand how that feels. Understand that you are not alone. Here are 5 simple steps to take to move forward in getting your finances in order and moving from surviving to thriving in your finances:
- Work on your discipline -no Impulse Buying, planning things in advance, not spending money you don’t have (loans you don’t need), or spending just because you have it
- Be Self aware: know your triggers that cause you spend impulsively, learn how to planning things in advance, work on not spending money you don’t have (loans you don’t need), or spending just because you have it
- Focus on your why: Intense focus, not expert but dedicated to learning and following up with yourself, your budget, checking in with your money
- Make a commitment to moving forward: Learn from your past mistakes – do an assessment of the circumstances that led to you getting in your current financial position
- Establish your values: Know what you value because your values will dictate how you choose to spend your money. If you choose 3-5 things that are important to you and your future, keep them at the forefront, you will find your habits begin to align with your values.
These things cost you NOTHING! If you do it on your own. But how many times have you tried to do your finances alone and made little to no progress?
I challenge you, in 2022 to do something different. You are an expert in your field of work, and I am an expert in mine! Let me help you get these basic 5 steps in order and move you forward in becoming more financially secure. Book a discovery call with me so you can move you forward to your freedom!
If you are not ready to start your journey but want to learn a new skill, purchase this Build a Budget Course to get you started with the basics!